Sunday, January 26, 2014

Skiing at Altenberg!

On Saturday my host dad and I went to see if I could ski! We went to Altenberg, a small mountain, and I relearned how to ski! It was really really pretty, and the mountain was all lit up because it was dark. I actually did pretty good for not having skied for 5 years!! I needed to practice for our Winter break in February. It was a lot of fun! Then Micheal and I stopped in a hotel and 9:45 for dinner. It was that good...well at least the salad was good. We were both exhausted by the time we got home. I came up and checked on my knee( I fell on it three times on the same spot) and saw it was nice, red, and fat! ...And I could barely walk on my leg, my calf hurt so bad...but that's what fun is...right?
Me lookin' super sexy...and fat! (But Warm)

No comments:

Post a Comment