Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Christmas at School! Dec. 19th & 20th

The celebration with my class was so much fun! First we had a volleyball match with the other 10th grade classes, and my class won! Then we had a "brunch" so all very unhealthy Christmasy foods, and a present exchange. I ended up getting a 3-in-1 pen, with a USB, a stylus for an IPod or something, and a regular pen. Pretty cool! Then afterwards we went ice-skating! I wasn't as bad as I thought but defiantly not the best!! It was a lot of fun with the class. And the day after we went to a church to watch a Christmas concert from the chorus' in our school. It was funny (from what I could understand), and you got to see all the talent the school has. That night I went to another club with some friends. We ended up missing the tram that would bring us home by curfew, and got home an hour later, but it all worked out. 
Church for the concert



No comments:

Post a Comment