Monday, October 28, 2013

Sächsische Schweiz (Saxony Switzerland)

Today was one of the most beautiful days I have ever witnessed. We took a hiking trip in The Saxon Switzerland. Mind you it is not Switzerland but an area in Saxony. We hiked in the Fairytale Forest. I didn't see my Unicorn, but I did find where the Smurfs live!! First we walked up to an outlook of the forest, and it was just breathtaking. Then we walked some more up some scary ladders and steps up to where some outlook towers used to be and saw the "mountain" where we had our first outlook! It was just beautiful. We ended up hiking for 5 hours, and surprisingly I didn't feel like I was going to die!! It was amazing, and I think we are going to go again in either the Winter or Spring time!!






No comments:

Post a Comment