Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Flensburg Germany

I have been living in Flensburg for a couple of days now, getting settled in and getting to know my Family. They are very very nice, and have taken me in with no problem! I thought I was good on sleep but then I started my language course which is at the City Hall (der Rathaus) for 8 hours a day. Thank goodness I get the weekends off!! When my laptop chord arrives in the mail, I will post the Pictures I have taken. I got to meet my host grandparents the other day! One of them even brought me candy and 10 euro! I was surprised, but it felt nice because it seemed like I was just their other grandchild! Talk about feeling welcome into the family(: I hope to soon travel around Flensburg by myself, or with some of the friends from the language course, soon. It's a city that is screaming "EXPLORE ME!" I have gotten comfortable with my host siblings, Noah (15) and Johanna (18). We had a night of playing the Wii! I'm so glad that Johanna speaks almost perfect English, otherwise there would be a huge language berrier! She is my translator with my other Family members d: I'm very excited that they chose me to come live with them, They are amazing, and I'm so glad that they have accepted me! Bis Später!

No comments:

Post a Comment