Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Goodbye

Today I'm leaving to go down to Chicago. My flight isn't tomorrow, but we decided it would be easier to drive down tonight. Last night it hit me, tonight's the last night I'm going to be sleeping in my bed, in my house. I just thought about all the things I was leaving behind today, and let's just say it was a really rough night. This whole trip will be worth leaving things for a year, but so many things will be different, and I'm sacrificing so much to do so. It's going to be hard saying goodbye to my life today, but at least an amazing experience will come out of it all.

1 comment:

  1. It is very hard to leave, to be certain, and I know you'll do great! What an amazing adventure for you - it's going to change your life in so many ways. And think of how far ahead of the game you'll be when you return (if you want to come back by then...seriously!). I'll be checking your blog regularly, and if you need anything, let me know - I'll help as I am able!

    ReplyDelete